M-ASA VALUE & BENEFITS
As a Master Accredited Senior Agent (M-ASA), Blake...
• Will help you plan your Home transition with your future in mind;
• Answers your questions and helps you with your moving and selling needs;
• Minimizes the stress and worry for the senior & mature market;
• Integrates well with seniors' families and caregivers;
• Provides insight and recommendations for seniors' support services;
• Offers contacts for all facets of home the transition including legal, estate and financial planning, etc.;
• Helps you find a home and lifestyle that best suits your needs.
There are many options for smartsizing, such as a retirement residence, a senior’s condo, a smaller house, a family member's home or perhaps something else. Whichever option you choose Blake has the expert knowledge to help you.
The answers to the following questions may help you get a clearer picture of what you might want in your next place, Blake will make sure that it will fit with your lifestyle.
Answering these questions will help you to decide if it is time to SmartSize.
- Why did you buy your present home?
- How many rooms do you use?
- If your home was suddenly gone, would you just rebuild it?
- When you picture your lifestyle goal, what does your home look like?
- Of your Top Five Retirement Lifestyle Goals, is a big family home one of them?
- Do you want to move or feel that you HAVE to?
- Would you stay in your home if you COULD?
- Do you know what your options are?
- Who is advising you about your living situation?
- Are your personal matters and will up to date?
- Do you have professional advisors?
- Do you want an area for your creative projects?
- Do you prefer the security of a condominium and the extra facilities it offers?
- Do you intend to travel for extended periods?
- Do you want space to host family dinners and get-togethers?
- Would you like a guest room or suite for out-of-town guests or sleepovers with your grandchildren?
- Do you want to live near public transportation, grocery store or golf course?
- Is this your time to move to the country, cottage or back to the city?
- Have you ever yearned to move to another city or country?
- What is your budget for your monthly living expenses?
- What else is important to you?
Back to Top